What are your prices?
Photo sessions start at $300
For large events and intimate weddings please email me at: evie@evamariephoto
How do I book a photo shoot?
To book a photo session you can…
- email me at: evie@evamariephoto
-send me a message on my facebook page: Eva Marie Photography
-Fill out this form: Say Hey!
What should I wear?
Here’s what I recommend.
- Maternity: Definitely wear maxi dresses and skirts, lace, pretty bras, accessories like long necklaces, and I also love anything in a chiffon material. Please try to steer clear from jeans, pants, and anything you are not comfortable in…because it will show!
- Family: Bright colors that compliment. Not too matchy match. Boys: Ties, khakis, overalls, hats, collard shirts. Girls: Dresses, bows, lace, tutus, gingham, velvet (winter season)
- Newborn: Nakey…just kidding (well babies will look extra adorable in all my props when they are in the nude) any accessories like crocheted items or bows and flower headbands for girls and neck and bow ties for boys
- Self-portraits or graduations: Various styles that represent you! For grads, cap and gowns are a plus.
What time do you shoot?
The best time to have a photography session is in the afternoon close to sunset. During the summer and fall, sessions can start around 5 p.m. In the winter and spring sessions usually around 3 p.m.
Why is there a specific time to shoot?
I am a natural light photographer, so the best time of the day is when the sun isn’t harsh and literally in your eyes.
What if I want to shoot earlier than your suggested time, will you do that?
Yes!!! Of course I will work with your schedule and be available to shoot at any time of the day.
Where do you shoot?
I will follow you! Its best if you choose your own location so it’s personalized. I’m near LA & Orange Counties so I can usually suggest a few places for our session.
What can I expect at the photo shoot?
Photo sessions usually consist of about an hour and a half or more, depending on the type of session. Creativity is welcomed for sure! I love it when your style shows through and you bring props, signs, blankets, or extra accessories to jazz up your session. During the session we will do a little walking and a lot of laughing.
What do I get after the shoot?
After the shoot you will be featured on my Facebook page and blog. I’ll send you a link to your personal online gallery where you may view all your edited images and order great professional quality prints. Lastly, I will mail you a CD/DVD or disk with all your edited images.
How will I know if you are the right photographer for me?
You will know if…
You like light and bright photos
You like how images create stories
You love Love
You like creative and crafty ideas
You like lovely details
…and you like devouring desserts, shoe shopping, and combining vintage finds to modern designs (Oops, did I say this outloud?)